Project Manager, Solar
Job ID: 1026
One of the world's largest developer of solar power is looking for top notch talent in California. Fantastic opportunity to have an impact and learn from a top performing team. Approximately 50% travel.
- Ensure the highest level of environmental health and safety on assigned EC&R Solar project.
- Lead the execution of the project including definition of project scope and development of capex budget and schedule.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders, and provide team members with appropriate direction and focus to accomplish project goals and objectives.
- Manage the interface with Development, Engineering, Procurement, Energy Marketing, Operations, Interconnection Agreements, Finance and Groups internal or external to EC&R to ensure overall compliance with the project objectives, contracts, budgets and schedules.
- Proactively manage project contracts including review and approval of change orders and invoices.
- Assure the timely execution of the project within the established schedule and budgetary constraints and in compliance with safety, reliability, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain appropriate communication with senior management and all project groups and functions within and outside the company. Prepare and distribute progress status reports, as required.
- Establish and implement a document management and retrieval system for the assigned project.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in engineering and construction of power generation facilities and/or transmission or electrical substations.
- Two (2) years minimum experience in a managerial or leadership role in engineering or construction of a new power plant project, preferably renewable, is required.
- A Professional Engineering Registration (PE) is highly desirable.