Manager Gas Supply
Job ID: 1034
A leading national energy provider, located in the Northeast, is currently in search of a highly motivated, detail oriented and proactive Natural Gas Supply Manager. The Gas Supply Manager will effectively manage all aspects of Gas Portfolio; including scheduling, trading, hedging, position management, storage, P&L and tariff compliance.
The candidate must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail and strong communication are essential for this position. The ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment is a must.
Our client strives to nurture careers and provide professional growth opportunities by creating a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Manage scheduling team and ensure nominations are in compliance
- Manage next and intraday trading for optimization
- Establish monthly and forward positions based on tariff guidelines, weather and customers’ load factor
- Analyze pricing and market conditions for each territory to best optimize assets
- Execute trades to ensure least cost delivery to each utility according to their tariff
- Accurately track P&L by utility and price type
- Identify needs for change in pricing based on performance per utility
- Provide support to supply, pricing and sales teams as required
- Master’s degree in analytical field preferred
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Ability to manage multiple people in a productive and professional manner
- Complete multiple tasks as requested in a timely manner
- Ability to establish a rapport with counterparties and maintain relationships